Commenting Service Headline Animator

Saturday, July 2, 2011

My mini water park vacation



Guest post written by Olivia White

My work schedule is pretty demanding and my boyfriend always says that he thinks any houses won't get sold without my help. I know he's kidding and that I shouldn't devote so much of my time to work but I really love it and hate to be away. So I've found that taking small vacations, or daycations, works a whole lot better for me.

We actually went last weekend to a local water park and I had so much fun! I got the idea when I was looking for a new internet service and ended up signing up forwww.Clear-internet.com. I had to think really hard about the last time I had been to a water park, which let me know that it had been way too long!

So my boyfriend and I took a non-relaxing water park trip ! It was actually pretty exhausting and I got sunburned but it was all worth the fun that I had there! Swimming around in the wave pool and going down all kinds of daring slides sure does wear you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment